Regional Team Manager
Business Area: Field Ops
Place of Work: Worcester/South Birmingham
Position Type: Permanent
Baywater Healthcare is an independent specialist provider of healthcare services to patients with long term conditions, delivering a high-quality, cost-effective solutions with care closer to home.
Working exclusively in the health sector, our reliability means we successfully provide care to more than 30,000 patients throughout the UK with our ultimate aim being to support the changing NHS while helping patients to maintain their mobility, independence and overall quality of life.
Our range of healthcare services includes: home oxygen therapy, sleep diagnostics, CPAP treatment and adherence management, telehealth through managed telehealth, ventilation therapy, nebuliser therapy and emergency oxygen.
To provide leadership to the team ensuring employees work in accordance with the company values and attitudes and behaviours policy. Provide a safe environment for all employees to work in.
- • Day to day management of field-based technicians and workshop technicians
• Offering leadership to Senior technicians
• Safety performance of the Regional Team
• Managing Holiday and sickness cover for the region
• Managing Emergency call out rota and work allocation
• Staff performance and annual staff review
• Managing Regional resources including vehicles, consumable stocks and cylinder availability
• Monitoring the demand and balancing the supply chain to ensure deliveries are completed on time in accordance with Service level agreement
• Hiring and training of new staff to maintain resource requirements
• Conducting first level investigation on incidents & accidents
• Maintaining stringent quality standards across a diverse workforce and geography
• Managing and presenting at Team meetings
• Maintaining the reputation of the business with stakeholders
• Driving cost optimization, searching for new ideas and opportunities to reduce the overall cost to service
- Managing field-based teams and interactions with the other departments
- Communicating with key stakeholders
- Problem analysis / Problem solving on practical issues and ability to write detailed reports based on findings
- Good understanding of the supply chain interactions
- Root cause analysis and the ability to write detailed reports
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to deadlines and meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Description