Business Area: Commercial & Clinical
Place of Work: Crewe
Position Type: Permanent
Baywater Healthcare is an independent specialist provider of healthcare services to patients with long term conditions, delivering a high-quality, cost-effective solutions with care closer to home.
We are recruiting a Physiologist to provide high quality clinical support for Baywater Healthcare sleep service contracts.
- To maintain our patient focus as well as being the first point of contact for patients and prescribers in the region in the event of difficulties or complaints.
- Support our Long Term Condition services: Telehealth, Sleep, Recovery Oxygen and Ventilation through delivery of training, ongoing service user clinical support and maintenance of patient focused care.
- To be the key contact in region at all levels with Primary Care, British Lung Foundation, Respiratory Consultants, Respiratory Nurses, Physiologists and Secondary care staff.
- To educate and give advice to prescribers and related authorities about Baywater Healthcare’s equipment range and make recommendations on when certain equipment is more clinically appropriate and more cost effective for clinician’s to order.
Qualified ARTP registered Physiologist
Experience in sleep and respiratory care
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in your field
- Training and educational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to analyse issues and problem solve
- Must be a team player but able to work on own initiative, be innovative and resourceful, yet have a compassionate and caring attitude
- Evidence of continual professional development and training to meet NMC or ARTP revalidation requirements